www.mccid.edu.ph Awarded "3rd Disabled Friendly Website"

I am an advocate for Accessible ICT for PWD's (Persons with Disabilities).

In plain english, that means I try to make my web sites accessible to everyone, disabled or not, even if they are using different browsers (yes, there are other browsers other than Internet Explorer)

These are the kind of people we need to make Philippines a better place to live and having hope for a better future for our kids.

Recently, I mentioned here in my blog about the special award I got for sharing my expertise with CSS and the "impending" Disabled friendly award that DLSU Manila will get. Well, before the DLSU awarding - MCCID has already got that award, thanks to Jojo Esposa and his enviable advocacy for accessibility.


Frankly, Jojo Esposa is commendable in his efforts not only in the technical aspect but also on his dedication to help PWD's as a whole. These are the kind of people we need to make Philippines a better place to live, and having hope for a better future for our kids.

Visit the MCCID site and see for yourself.

Popular Posts