Small actions vs. Big Actions

I will be reformatting my hard drive soon and instead of deleting some quotes, I'd rather share it with you.

"Don’t ever let anyone tell you that something is too competitive. Once you subtract the people who don’t work very hard, or the people who aren’t as good as you, your competition shrinks dramatically."


"I view my life in a way … I'll explain it to you, OK? The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today. And that's how I look at my life. I will be better as a golfer, I will be better as a person, I will be better as a father, I will be a better husband, I will be better as a friend. That's the beauty of tomorrow. There is no such thing as a setback. The lessons I learn today I will apply tomorrow, and I will be better."


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."


So there, and instead of just marveling at these quotes do something with them as I did today, maybe not that dramatic but small actions are part of big actions. I remember Michael Jordan saying that his average of 32 points per game in his pro season was not just looking at making 32 points per game but 8 points per quarter , now that's manageable.

Just do it. :)

Popular Posts