Wonder Island

I just found a way to embed photos in my blog through my google acount using my picasa photos. I know, I know, this is not something new for you, but it is for me :)

Below are shots of Wonder Island in Batangas, Philippines. I think this is wayback 2003 when I was still with De La Salle University in one of our summer outings. How to do this? read below.



Picasa itself gives you the ability to embed your album's slideshow in any webpage;

read it here:
http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=66969

One important thing,if you logged in to your picassa account & didn't see the "embed slideshow" link on the left panel of your album page, you have to go to settings & change your language to "English (US)". Then revisit your album page and you can see the "embed slideshow" link.

And yes, it works on WordPress. Cheers!

Popular Posts