Uninspired


I have not find time to blog lately because I really wanted to focus on my new job as a User Interface designer, I know I have to learn things fast and that was both fun and time -consuming, not that I complain. And so this artwork was just a product of me missing my time to produce artwork from photoshop as I usually use photoshop to create web-ready graphics.

The title "uninspired" is because I just wanted to create an artwork for no particular reason (yeah thats what artist do!) and I just picked up anything in photoshop to create this. The photo I used is from my friend http://www.rommelbundalian.com , a great photographer and artist as well ( he recently won an adobe contest, worldwide, my friends!)

And I wanted to have this thing go daily if time permits, just push myself and produce artworks which is usually, if not always, a self-expression (at that particular point of time).
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative and Concept Photography, Ideas and Experiments

www.mccid.edu.ph Awarded "3rd Disabled Friendly Website"

How to Charge a Client