SketchUp - realllly easy 3D!


Yes, it is easy 3D! talk about drag and drop, or even better, push and pull type of command to make 3D objects. That's how I can describe SketchUp! a software program to create 3D from sketch and/or scratch.

Developed for the conceptual stages of design, this powerful yet easy-to-learn software allows for quick and easy 3D form creation, the result is an interface that supports a dynamic, creative exploration of 3D form, material and light. See for yourself visit http://www.sketchup.com/

I have viewed some of the tutorials and I was really blown at the ease of use of this software to create. Just add your imagination and the possibilities would be endless. Oh my, so many softwares, so little time. This is just the tool for creative artists like me, I can now fantasize about the things I could create with this thing!

Popular Posts