A lot of photographers think that if they buy a better camera they’ll be able to take better photographs. A better camera won’t do a thing for you if you don’t have anything in your head or in your heart.” -Arnold NewmanRegister online here - http://reymendoza.com/photography-class-jan-2012
Why should you attend this workshop?
- Guaranteed learning! lots of hands on sessions - not just theories. We explain the concept and we will let you do it.
- Sharing of professional experience- things you would not learn via tutorials.
- Portrait session on the afternoon, (live Model Shoot!) practice what you've learned!
- Certificate, Free 4R prints of your work
- Reference DVD - free offline and online resources , review when you need it
- 10% discount for next class - advanced photography workshop, lightroom
Basic Photography WorkshopHands-on Photography workshop - covering the fundamentals of photography, excellent starting point for beginners , review of the basics and guaranteed learning! When: Jan 28, 2012 -- 9am to 5pm
Where: Kalugdan Studio, 2/F 88 Shaw Blvd., Pasig City 1600, Philippines ( View Google map below) How much: Php 2000
Includes: Whole day workshop, Live Model Shoot, Certificate of completion, food, snacks, DVD reference, 4R prints of your work
Limited to: 10-15 students maximum
What to bring: Yourself and an insatiable thirst for photography knowledge. You also need a digital SLR camera with controls for aperture and shutter speed. Bring also the camera manual (if possible) and a USB or firewire cord for downloading your photos to a PC/laptop
Workshop DetailsBasic Photography Workshop Outline 1.Introduction
- Why are photographs important to us?
- Digital Photography Work flow
2. A comprehensive but simple explanation of Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO (exposure triangle) Learn this and you've got the basics covered.
- How do they affect your photo
- How do you combine settings on ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed
hands-on , setting ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed on the camera
3. Techniques (all with hands-on sessions)
- Composition techniques
- Shooting form
- Buying accessories
- how to choose your camera - or your next one
- choosing lenses
- choosing wisely
4. Software to manage your digital photos (free and commercial)
- Getting your photos to computer, print and web (Post Production)
- Free software to manage your digital album
- Free online and offline resources to enhance your learning (DVD resource give away)
5. Portrait Session
- Live Model Shoot
- Studio set-up with lighting
- learning simple lighting set-up
- learning how light affects our photos
Reserve NowTo reserve a seat , you have to pay 50% (php 1000) via bank deposit and then send us the deposit slip and we will send you a confirmation email. Balance is paid on the day of the workshop.
Free ResourcesWe have a lot of resources that you can review after the workshop. Pdf tutorials, videos, ebooks and online resources. Download the Photography ebook below to get started!
Venue- has free parking - is fully airconditioned - is accessible for commuters - has wifi Photos of Venue
Schedule of Photography Classes
- Basic Photography, December 2011
- Photoshop for Photographers - details to be announced
- Lightroom for Photographers - details to be announced
- Panoramic Photography - details to be announced
Previous Photography Classes
- Basic Photography, PJ Lhuillier March 19,2010
- Basic Photography, PJ Lhuillier March 26,2010
- Basic Photography, Makati Lhuillier May 29,2010
- Basic Photography, Makati Lhuillier June 12,2010
- Advanced Photography with PhotoWalk, PJ Lhuillier July 23,2011
- Basic Photography, Kalugdan Studio July 25,2011 View Photo Gallery
- Basic Photography, Kalugdan Studio Sep 10,2011 View Photo Gallery
- Basic Photography, Kalugdan Studio Nov. 26,2011 View Photo Gallery