Design/Sustain: World Usability Day 2009 in Manila
Design/Sustain is a half-day series of talks from experts from the academe and industry in the Philippines that focuses on initiatives on usability and sustainability. The event aims to highlight activities that hope contribute for the improvement of Philippine society on climate change, academic reasearch, and practical services centered on usability and sustainability.
- 2:00pm: Opening
- 2:10pm: Welcome Remarks & Introduction to World Usability Day - Anne Michelle Santos
- 2:25pm: Illac Diaz of Designer Village Challenge - "Designing Houses for Climate Change"
- 2:55pm: Short Q&A
- 3:00pm: Rey Mendoza of ShutterFox - "Affordable Usability Testing"
- 3:30pm: Short Q&A
- 3:35pm: Dr. Rosemary Seva of DLSU - "Usability & Sustainability"
- 4:05pm: Panel Q&A
- 4:30pm: Raffle
- 4:45pm: Closing Remarks - Regnard Raquedan
Registration fee is PhP 50.00. Food and refreshments will be served.
For event updates, visit also http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=154439354899 and http://webstandards.raquedan.com/